We have several different committees that are enjoyable to serve on and are a fantastic way to meet other business professionals. Committees normally meet once a month for about an hour.
- Ambassadors- meet new members, attend ribbon cuttings, and Business of the Month and talk to potential members about the benefits of the chamber.
- Events- Plan events and fundraisers throughout the year, such as: the annual installation banquet, Easter Festival, tournaments, Halloween Parade, Christmas Luncheon and so on.
- Welcome Bag Committee- Meets regularly to fill welcome bags for Payson, Santaquin and Genola communities.
- Education Committee- Meets to find and discuss educational opportunities for our members and area students to connect together for the good of career advancement and building clientele.
- Business of the Month Committee- Meets together to discuss and choose Business of the Month nominees, and make sure that we’re ensuring that the award keeps growing in notoriety for the winner.
- Breakfast Club- Finds the monthly speaker and Breakfast sponsors for each event.
- Fundraising- This committee meets regularly to discuss fundraising opportunities for the chamber